In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to improve the website accesibility and enhance the vistor's experience when using the website
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by sending us a email with Unsubscribe in the Subject.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
What are the cookies
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.